Affordable Web Design for Small Business
A Great Custom Designed Website
After 20 years of building 100’s of websites for small businesses just like yours, I know what you need...and what you don't!
- Dont need to be "Blogging"!
- Dont need to be constantly updating "Social Media"!
- Dont need to WASTE money on Pay Per Click!
- Dont need to do Video Production!
- Dont need to learn any Code!
- Dont need to do Call Tracking!
- Dont need to create a tone of Doorway Pages!
- Dont need to be "throwing money online and see what sticks"
- Dont need to be advertising with the Yellow Pages
The Framework of Your New SiteI do this by building your website on the WordPress platform which is the most popular content management system (CMS) in the world (used in over 60 million websites like The New Yorker, SONY, Variety, Xerox, Best Buy...etc). So your new website will be widely supported by pretty much all hosting companies and website designers. Additionally, it is probably the easiest type of website to update and edit with the most intuitive backend interface available. Meaning, you won’t need a programmer to make simple changes to your website.
The Look Of Your New SiteRiding on your Worpdress CMS, your website will be using a flexible WordPress “Theme” system (I typically use themes from Themeforest.net ). This gives your WordPress site its overall functionality (Navigation, Sidebars, Shortcodes etc.) I then work with you to determine your brand image and custom design an efficient great looking theme that works within the native functionality of the theme. An added bonus is the ease at which you able to update and change out down the road.
What's Included In the Web Design?
- My personal attention to your website.
- Domain search and help with acquiring one if needed.
- Hosting Setup your own hosting account (You get the logins)
- WordPress Install and configuration on your new hosting account
- Custom Theme Design (look and feel of the website) Customized with your logo, matching color scheme and images.
- On Page Marketing Making sure your site visitors are greeted with a clear message and strong call to action
- Theme Modifications Will code the theme to match the new custom design
- Navigation and Site Flow Create a logical flow to your content so clients can get find way around simply.
- WordPress Plugins A few of the top pre-installed and configured
- Contact Forms 7 or Gravity Forms with Captcha fields to help prevent email spammers.
- Yoast Google Analytics – Enables Google Analytics tracking of your sites visitors.
- Yoast SEO – Provides easy to use tools to add and measure the On-Page SEO.
- WordPress Security – reveals less information about your site to potential hackers.
- Auto Backups to YOUR cloud drive
- Wordfence Security to protect from hack and plugins issues
- Page Creation and Layout Upto ~10 pages (give or take a few) designed with your content
- Forms Setup and connections to any emailing systems (Constant contact, MailChimp etc.)
- Social Accounts setup and/or optimize for connections and Local SEO
- Mobile Optimization by making the site responsive to the browser size viewing it.
- Keyword Research to make sure your site is optimized for the correct terms your customers are searching for.
- ON-Page SEO Titles, H1, Descr., ALTs, Copy, NAPS, Maps, GEO Targeted Product pages and more.
- WooCommerce if needed Under ~10-15 products is ok. for selling on site. Call if you have more.
- Email Account setup for Pop 3, Office 365 or Google Apps (Google apps configuration $195 extra)
- Tutorial Videos on using YOUR website I send you a quick video overview taken from your admin area.
Optional ExtrasWhile WordPress comes with a lot of native functionality, sometimes you might like to add more robust features. This can by done via “plugins”. The following is a list of the more poplular Plugins our clients like to add.:
- Slider Header Images: I will design up to 3 different graphic slide images: $150
- eMailing List: Integrate your newsletter sign up with iContact, Constant Contact or MailChimp: $150
- Events: Events calendar (with video overview on adding events): $200
- Custom Gallery: Most themes come with a gallery, however, you might want more functionality for portfolios and such. (Includes video showing how to add your own images): $250 (Includes adding a few placeholder images for setup)
- Video Integration: Plugin for adding YouTube and Vimeo videos to your website: $150 (2 videos included in setup)
- No eCommerce (large shopping carts)...but….If you have less than 10 products, then we can add a WooCommerce cart to your site ($800 includes configuration and up to 10 products) with a security certificate ($100 installed for a year) for the site and a checkout using Braintree or Stripe. Over 10 products? You're best off just using BigCommerce or Volusion, both are great pre-packaged ecommerce systems.
- Custom Programming Sometimes you need something done beyond what standard plugins and themes can provide. So, you might need me to jump in and modify them to get it done and make it “the way it should have worked”. This is custom work and will be scoped on a $150/hr basis. Contact me to discuss.
WordPress and Hosting Maintenance PlanWordPress is awesome for development AND security. However, it is necessary to keep WordPress core and any plugins created to be current with regular updates and security patches. If these updates are neglected, it can unfortunately leave the website vulnerable to hacking. Unfortunately, not all updates are compatible, meaning they may overwrite any custom code used in the initial development...or just not play nice with one of the other plugins. With a simple monthly maintenance plan we will log in to your site monthly and take care of this for you. I will also fix any conflicts in plugins, generate backups of your FULL website and provide ongoing hosting. I simply offer this with your hosting so you can have peace of mind that your site is backed up, updated and secure for the low monthly fee of $19.95 per month.
Upfront PricingMost Common Web Design Services and Associated Cost:
Change your existing site to WordPress (Keep same look but make it easy to edit and SEO/Mobile friendly)
A New WordPress Website or Redesign WebsiteEither of these websites services range around a one-time investment of $800 - $1600
(Easily broken up into weekly or monthly payments if needed )
Website AND Local SEO (Using my Assisted SEO)The investment for both website ($800-$1600) + having me do your full Local SEO ($2400 one-time)
(Easily broken up into weekly or monthly payments)
Get Started Today!If you have any questions simply fill out the form below, I will contact you within 24 hrs to help personally answer any questions you may have. [contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"] This is pretty straight forward, however, if you would prefer to talk to me first, you can also just try giving me a call right now at 772-214-4422 and I'll be happy to answer any questions.
What you will need to provide.
Access to old site? If this is a redesign, do you have login access to the old site? Its not critical, as I can just duplicate your existing site into WordPress but it would be helpful.
Domain login access. This site will be built on your own hosting server (I use InMotion Hosting and you will have complete access to this server). However, to turn the site “Live”, we will need to point the domain to the new site. I will do that for you. You just need the login info for that (Usually from Godaddy etc.)
Text for each page of your website. Ideally you want about 4 or 5 paragraphs per page from an SEO (search engine optimization) point of view.
A copy of your logo. Preferably as an .eps or .ai file (You may be able to get this from your printer. If you don’t have that then send us whatever you have and we will let you know if we can use it.)
Any photographs that you want to use on the site. If you don’t have your own images you can always find some reasonably priced images over at iStockphoto.com or Dreamstime.com.